Matias got his first birthday present yesterday. He got the South African version of Monopoly. We took advantage of Matias not having any homework on his first day back to school and played it for hours last night. Matias beat me hands down in the first game. We helped ourselves to a lot of money at the start of the second game, and soon had a board full of houses and hotels.
This morning Heikki and I woke Matias up by singing "Happy Birthday," and bringing a couple of armfuls of presents onto his bed.
"Thank you, Milja and Dan, for the great T-shirt!"
"Thank you, Mummi and Ukki, for the Moomin book (I'll take it to school with me today). Thank you for the Nintendogs game! It's great! I'll play it on the way to school."
Matias also got Lego sets, Megabloks sets, Lord of the Rings action figures etc. for his birthday. He opened the presents and then had breakfast in bed.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
cool :) kiva. hyvaa syntymapaivaa matias!!!! milja & dan
Hyvää syntymäpäivää Matias!...
Post a Comment