We were meant to get Matias some batteries for his camera before driving to school. There was another power cut, and so we couldn't get any money out of the wall. The petrol station was open, though. Kind of. The manager told me the station was open, but the automatic doors stayed closed and I couldn't get in.
There's a little hatch on the wall next to the till area, so the pump attendants don't have to go in to pay for the petrol. I asked the till lady if they were, in fact, still open, and if she could sell me some AA batteries through the hatch. Yes, we're open. But we can't sell you anything through this hatch because we can't use the till.
And the worst bit? We heard on the radio it's going to be like this for the next 40-65 days.
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! This is starting to sound like a nightmare.
I hope everything will be ok sooner than within a month!
Cheers,
zari
Post a Comment