It's raining. We are experiencing powercuts: it's now 8:30, and I think we've had 4 so far today. When Milja and Dan came here I thold them it's never like this here. Could this be the new normal?
Milja and Dan are going back to Finland today. Sigh. We will sorely miss them. It felt so nice to have them here. It would be nice if they could stay for a lot longer. We didn't even have time to properly go to the beach, and we didn't go on top of Table Mountain because of the powercuts and the bad weather. Apparently, some years back several people were stuck there for 5 days because of bad weather, and we weren't ready to risk that.
We visited one of the Universities yesterday to ask about possibilities for Dan to come here for an exhange. It seemes difficult to arrange, but it should be possible. I'm sure we'll manage it one way or another, or come up with plan Bs and plan Cs.
Oh, how I'll miss having Milja and Dan around. ;(
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment