Referring to the previous post, where I thought I was jinxed. Well, I'm not. I enjoyed giving the talk and am having a great time in this conference.
However, things at the house are not going that great.
Things are moving on, and the end is in sight. The thatchers have started working.
But there have been more accidents. The water system's overflow pipe was left inside the roof, by accident, so there was another flood on Thursday. The builders will replace all of our ceilings as they are all damp/wet.
I just had a chat with Heikki. The builders were working an extra shift today. After they left, Heikki spotted a fire at one end of the house. He's quite shook up. The electricity went, but Heikki managed to get the builders to call an electrician, who came to fix things up. My guess is that the fire was started by the builders dropping a cigarette.
Hey - maybe it's the builders who are jinxed!
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment