After being sick all night long, India was feeling much better in the morning.
We all drove down to the new house first thing. We’d bought a dishwasher and a washing machine a couple of days back, and they were delivered in the morning.
Our new Finnish friends came there, too. They had a surprise with them: their golden retriever had flown over from Italy the night before. There were some major problems with the vet-activity in the Italian end, and it didn’t look like the dog would get here, but all’s well now.
It was my kind of a winter’s day: it was hot. I didn’t get round to checking the temperature, but India was running around the garden naked. I raked some leaves and flowers that had fallen from trees, while the kids went for a walk on the sand dunes and Heikki went to buy things for the garden (lawn mower, BBQ, trimmer etc.)
India dipped in the pool, although not on purpose. She tried to reach for something and went in headfirst. I was right next to her and got her up from the water in no time. She’s brave with water and wasn’t upset. I was.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment