I feel a bit guilty about us taking care of the garden ourselves (we could employ someone instead). But not guilty enough to actually hire someone to do it.
I was mowing the lawn on the other side of the wall today. There were some security guys working on the house across from ours. They commented that the ivy we have growing on the wall looks a bit wild, and so the electric fence might not work properly.
So out came the scissor-type cutters. I trimmed the ivy for the next 1.5 hours. I was slow in the beginning, as I wasn't confident Heikki had managed to turn off the electricity from the fence.
I'm not sure how much we really need the security fences, beams and detectors. Heikki talked to one of the neighbors across the street today. They've lived in the area for years, and they've never had any kind of fencing around their house.
Yet, better be safe...
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment