Tapio and Liv Marie have been rebuilding our sauna over the past two weeks. Liv Marie is handy with tiles and Tapio handles the rest. I've built a hand rail and one step and done smaller tasks.
Yesterday the heating unit kiuas, the single window and the door was put in place, and Tapio and I tried the sauna out. The heat did not go up as expected, so some furter tweeking was needed. The insulation of the door needed improving and the kiuas needed more stones. The stones were especially imported by Minna's mother from Finland.
Today all that was done, and we tried the sauna again. It was a lot better! Liv Marie, Tapio, I, Minna, Matias, Milja and Dan (only 2-3 people at the time!) had a great bath. The water in the pool was 24 degrees and felt wonderful after the heat of the sauna.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment