Monday, October 23, 2006

He's back!

I didn't sleep much last night because of the roof-plan-problematic neighbor triangle, and because Turbo was away.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a lovely sound of familiar barking. I rushed into Milja and Dan's room, turned the alarm off, and opened the front door. There he was - the happiest and waggiest dog you've ever seen.

I didn't get much sleep after that. Now I was just worrying about the roof. We got a letter from the neighbor on Friday. The letter was addressed to the council's building inspector, but was also sent to us. I think I sould keep shut about the content until the issues were resolved, but they were along the lines of: "I acknowledge that you have the right to do this, but if you do it then I will..." I'm happy the letter was sent to the council, as it revealed quite a lot about the neighbor in question.

No comments: