India was ill with a high fever for 6 days before we left for the UK. She slept for 9 of the 11 hours of the flight. Heikki and I were quite worried, as it was a daytime flight. When she woke up she had made a miraculous recovery and all the traces of the illness had vanished.
I got India's eye infection and went to see "my lovely Dr. Iqbal" who gave me some antibiotics. Heikki seems to be coming down with the eye infection now.
Milja got India's bugs and was really ill with both a fever and an eye infection. She spent two days in the hospital on a drip. She's recovered now. Dan was ill, too.
A couple of days ago, India was having a nap on my fleece coat in our empty house in Littlebury. She started crying and I went to see what was wrong. She had been sick on the coat and on the floor. She looked at me appologetically, showed the mess and said: "Sorry, Hemppu spat this out. (Sori, Hemppy sylki tän)."
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment