Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Electronic communcation problems

Minna got herself a new phone on Monday. Her previous phone was last seen over a week ago, probably in India's hands. The house and the cars have been searched a number of times, but no luck.

Internet was not working on Sunday evening and did not come up on Monday morning, either. We also realised that the land line phone was totally mute. I reported the fault to Telkom but Minna was not able to be home when the engineer was coming. Hopefully the line will be sorted out today.

My flight to a two day workshop in Pretoria left earlier on Monday evening than I had remembered, so Minna spent a part her afternoon coming to work  to bring me  some clothes and to take me to the airport. Poor India had not slept at the creche, so she fell asleep in the car and I did not have a chance to greet her.

No comments: