I'm hanging on to sanity, just.
The electricians came and made a bloody mess. The builders have used a hammer and a drill to break the walls, but the electricians descended on the house with a circular saw. There is dust everywhere. The builders took down a wall between the kitchen and the hallway.
I don't even care with covering things any more as it's pointless. I've given up. Nobody cares. The electricians stick light switches in the middle of the room as that's easier than nest to the door, the builders continue breaking a wall even though they are hosed with water from the pipes they have just broken. No-one cares of our belongings. The microwave oven might be partially sheltered from dust by covering it with a sheet of black plastic, but plastic won't cushion the micro from falling bricks.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment