Milja and Dan will get a puppy tomorrow. It's a rare breed pup, a Volpino Italiano. He's a small, white, fluffy little chap - Michelangelo had a dog this breed.
India, Matias and I have the most pups we've had at any one time so far: ten. We have a litter of eight babies someone had put in a box next to the highway with a sign 'Free puppies'. Yet, these little ones still need puppy milk. We also have a small fluffy pup that was chucked out from his garden, and a white pit bull terrier girl. Her problem is the whiteness. Under the African sun she'll probably get skin cancer at some point. She needs a family who will understand that she is high maintenance - they'll need to apply sun block on her skin and keep her in the shade as much as possible. Poor baby. I've never thought the fighting-type dogs are anything out of the ordinary but she's an absolute angel. I would keep her if we didn't have three dogs of our own already.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment