I quit my job mid August. I'd been on a leave for a couple of months, with an intention of studying hard, but ended up overseeing our house renovation for the latter part of the leave.
I loved my work but something was wrong at the workplace which had made me consider leaving on several occasions. This problem we had there did not attack me personally, but yet I thought I was the one who should do something drastic. I knew I was needed and wanted there. I also knew not many people were in a position where they could say something, or where they could leave even if they wanted to. In a way, I feel I left in order to punish someone no-one else could punish.
After quitting my job, I thought I would have some more time to do various things, but I was wrong. I take the children to school, oversee the builders, get the children from school and at that point I'm so exhausted by the workmen's incomprehensible actions that I have no more energy left in me. I now do what I've wanted to do for years: property developing. I'm thinking of going back to work a bit later on, but I'm in no hurry. For now, it's better I concentrate on the building side of things and let Heikki concentrate on science.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment