The builders have been hard at work for two days now. They've asked to come tomorrow, even though it's Saturday. I can't believe this, but we're actually getting a roof.
I had a chat with the neighbors this morning, with the lady of the house this time. She's really nice. I saw what our house looks like from their sife of the wall - it looks really close. We talked about the windows we want on the new roof and they had no objections.
I just now heard that I'll get to go to a meeting in a couple of weeks time. It's one I've really wanted to go to. It's about networking, as well as building yet another ontology. The meeting is in San Francisco.
My wonderful and dear friend, Sari, is coming for a long visit on Saturday. We used to play football in the same team in the olden days. We can't wait to have her here!
I'm happy. And the sun is shining :)
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sooooo happy to come!!! I'll be flying in some hours :-)
I'm too excited!!! See you very soon, actually in 23 hours!....
Post a Comment