India has watched Cinderella on DVD and now she likes princesses. Naturally she's one, too.
Heikki and Sari went to Hout Bay market on Sunday and Heikki bought India a pink dress - a princess dress. We've also bought India a pink sun hat with Disney princesses on it, and India has pink beach shoes.
She wore the dress to the creche today. When she came home she looked at Matias from under her brows and told him he's not a princess. I'm a princess, but you're not.
She then looked at me and told me I'm not a princess, either. I smiled cheakily and claimed I was. She said I wasn't, but then thought about it for a minute. She came to me, kissed me, hugged me and told me she was sorry. Mummy, sorry, you are a princess.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment