Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Stress!

There isn't enough time to do everything we need to do!

I've booked a boat for the wedding guests for the day before wedding. We thought it would be nice to show the foreign guest a bit of Helsinki, and a cruise would be a nice way to do it.

My mum and I will prepare the food for the cruise. We've been baking away most of the day today: sweet buns, heart biscuits, horseshoe biscuits and swedish meatballs. And pizza, but that was for this evening.

I'm getting a stress! There's so much to do and so little time! I need to do some work, too!

Heikki popped down to Johannesburg for a couple of days - I hope he'd come back already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for the wedding to everyone involved. I hope the day goes just as you planned it.