Thursday, June 08, 2006

The 666 day

A couple of days ago, there was a lot of talk in the radio about the 06.06.06 day. There was a phone-in at the local radio station, where the listeners were asked, who they thought the beast was. Suggestions ranged from the former vice president to some odd radio personalities. Personally, I think it’s our Hout Bay estate agent.

When Milja was born, her identity number for the duration of our stay at the hospital was 666. Look at her, she’s couldn’t be a lovelier Christian girl J

I thought I’d passed the 666 day without any strange things happening, and I did.

Today, I took our newest dog, Turbo, to the vets for rabies and kennel cough vaccinations. I also bought flea & tick repellent for the dogs, and warming tablets. The cost was R606 and 60p, which the receptionist had to check twice. Would have been a funny coincidence had it happened two days ago.

No comments: