Thursday, May 24, 2007

Virus

I caught the virus Vanilla died from, and was bedridden for almost a week. Milja has been ill for 3 days now. She was in so much pain yesterday that I took her to the hospital with a suspected appendicitis. She was in a drip for a while, getting something for her pain / intestinal cramps / nausea, but came home with me for the night. India was sick as we left for the hospital. The younger litter of our puppies are now ill, too. Dan and I gave them rice and chicken to eat. They also get re-hydration liquid to drink.

Milja's illness couldn't have come at a worse time. It's Prom night tomorrow, then final exams every day for a week, she's then off to Finland for a week for her University entrance exam, then she'll be back here for a week to do her last final exams and graduate. Milja and Dan will then move back to Finland. (Oh, that will be so sad...)

No comments: