There was a party at the embassy on Friday. I introduced myself to one of the new people and for a moment I didn't know how to describe myself.
I quit my job at the Uni in August and concentrated on the house renovation, as well as transporting the kids to school and back. I started painting and drawing. I also do crafts now - Dan, Milja and I had a crafts stall at the fair at school yesterday. I'm also studying for a biochemistry test, and studying creative writing at University. I'm thinking of writing and illustrating a children's book.
I got two pictures from the picture framer on the way to the embassy. I took them in with me to see how they were, and to get them in from the heat and prying eyes of car thieves. The Finnish woman asked me if I was an artist. I smiled and said I had no idea of what I was any more. Maybe I'm just lots of things at the same time.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment