Not having men working in the house gives me a bit more free time. Now that it's not raining regularly and it's quite warm, I've decided to do something about our garden. Once again.
India and I went to get some flowering plants on Sunday. I was after a flower that comes in amazing bright big flowers. I can find it all over in the wild but haven't had any luck in garden centres. Now that I know it's a weed and not one of the protected local plants, I'll take a spade in the car with me and stop by the side of the road and dig up a plant from the wild.
A lot of the plants we saw are plants we'd have inside in Finland. I now also noticed many of the plants I've been mowing over have actually been planted in the spots on purpose. But I can't let the garden overgrow just so I would find out what surprises it holds.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment