Milja and Dan's plane leaves in three minutes. They're on their way to Finland. We loved having them here and as the dust settles, the house will feel terribly empty. I'm thinking of getting a webcam so I can keep in touch with them better. I'm hoping we could have some game nights via the webcam :) and I want them to be able to see what's happening to the house (when we finally get some things done here).
Seija and Joona are moving to Jo'burg, and Jenni is moving to Finland. Matias is at Harrison's going away party - he's moving to Sydney. We went to say Bye to Hattie today, she's off to Florida. Charlotte is going to Virginia and Cecilia's family are going to Norway. Half of Matias's class is leaving, as are many of the teachers. I'll take the youngest litter of puppies back to DARG tomorrow, and will not have more (at least not soon).
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment