
I pondered getting an easel (piirustusteline) for so long, that in the end I realised I can't do without them and got two. They both have boxes to store material in. One of them is a table easel and the other one is a French easel with legs.
It does make a difference, having the paper directly in front of you, instead of it being flat on the table or on on your lap. You can see the picture more clearly, without distortion. Your hands are also free, and so is your lap.
The easels are also a good place to store material and you can take everything easily along when you go outside or just into the next room.
India paints and draws daily. She uses a light table and paints on the table easel with water colors, oil pastels, markers and pencils. She likes to use various materials, like masking fluid, a toothbrush and salt granules, to get special effects.
No comments:
Post a Comment