I am sitting in my chair at home in Cape Town. The wind has picked up again, it rained in the morning. Winter weather after a few sunny and warm days. In a few hours I will have left the house, the city and the country behind.
This will not be the last post. We are coming back, but only for holidays from now on. I came back from Finland for a few days, but the family is staying out there until they can come straight to Saudi Arabia.
I can not start reflecting back to our life in Cape Town, yet. There are still so many things unresolved and unfinished. The house will be here and while we have it, it does not feel as if we have completely gone away.
A new country, a new job, and a new blog are waiting.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
best of luck in your new place
Post a Comment