Minna: I had my Mac notebook/laptop stolen from our sitting room table, thus the long silence. Short version of the story: the men have started working on our loft area, making 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. While the guys were bringing us the bathroom furniture, an extra man entered the premises and stole the laptop. He gained entrance by convining people he knew me. Yes, he knew my name but he got it off the boxes the bathroom guys were bringing to the house. The police came & the security guys came. The security men knew who the thief is but there is 0% chance of getting the thing back or convicting the man. I'm naturally upset, as someone has entered my protected world and managed disturb it. But I also count myself lucky: they only took a computer, not one of the children.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment